Hey all. So I’m thinking that it might be nice to have a post every once in a while that just lets me spout off everything that is flooding my brain. Maybe it will be a chance for you to get to know me a little bit, but it’s more likely that you’ll want to run screaming when you find out who I really am. Okay, maybe not. I’m not nearly exciting enough for you to have an adverse reaction. I might talk about what I’ve been doing, the new ice cream flavor I can’t get enough of, my latest Target clearance steals or my crazy kidlets. It’s just a time for me to talk.
Because, well, I like you. So here we go with my first installment of “Things”.
1. I’m getting my hair cut on Friday. I’ve been growing it our since Thanksgiving which is a huge accomplishment for me. I’m kind of addicted to the feel of a fresh hair cut and having someone wash, dry and style my hair for me. When I went short last year (I know, I never updated my picture here) I had to go every month and a half to keep it up and I loved it! I’m not quite sure how I’ll walk out of the salon this week though. Part of me wants to go all edgy and funky but the other part of me wants to stay low-key/maintenance. We’ll see what kind of mood I’m in.
2. Who else is super excited that the new season of Arrested Development is coming out the end of this month? I’m loving the posters they came up with to promote it. If you’re not familiar with the show, you should be. Or at least I think you should be. We happen to really love it, but it might not be for everybody. Or maybe it is. Who can say?
3. I’m headed to Disney World next week for a few days and I absolutely can’t wait! It will be my first time there and I only have about 2 full days + 1 night to play. For those of you who have been, what are your absolute do/see/EATS. I probably don’t have to explain why I emphasized the eat. I’ve already got Dole Whips and Waffle Sandwiches on my list. What else should be on there? Favorite restaurants?
4. Can I just say how happy I am that the whole “Harlem Shake” fad is dying out. H-A-P-P-Y. Happy. I never got it and never will.
5. Who went and saw Iron Man this last weekend? I haven’t gone yet but I’m pretty sure I’ll be more in love Robert Downey Jr. than ever based on the trailers. I’m glad my hubby agrees that RDJ is a sexy beast, our date night might be a little awkward if he didn’t have a little man crush himself. I love him.
See you tomorrow with a new recipe!